Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Hi Sarah, I will pray that your pain be relieved, and will continue my prayers that the drugs are doing their work, and that you will be fully and completely healed.
I will also pray that wig shopping tomorrow will not be interesting and fun, and not overwhelming.
I was praying for you during kickboxing this morning and sending my energy your way.
Do you want to be a long haired red head?!! Love your hair short. I only had one which I rarely wore but my friend had 4!
2 Corin. 10:4 says we have divine power to demolish strongholds! Using that power against those cancer and pain strongholds!! praying diligently for you both Lots of love
Howdy, i love listening to your daily report!! i love knowing just what to pray and i will pray about this pain...you are strong with the strength of the Lord and He delights in YOU. He is over all and in all and will be with you always. Can't wait to hear about your trip to get a wig and really can't wait to see what you pick out!! praying...sweet dreams, daniel and cathie orozco
Dear Sarah-We will continue to pray for you and we hope that your hip pain will be lessened and you will feel some comfort. Thank you for being so real with all of us and sharing your thoughts about your journey. We wish you peace, comfort and strength. Remember you'll never walk alone on this journey. Love, The Daly Family
Sarah my folks tried to blog you and couldn't figure out how to post it. I tried to help them but........kinda like Eric helping me ha. ok this is from Gpa Gma Mckibbin
1 Sam. 12:16-18 God created a miracle by sending rain in the harvest time . My footnote says that's like snow in summer. When I found this as I was reading it I marked in the margin of my bible "Sarah's first chemo" because God is going to create another miracle by healing you to wholeness. You are so far away but you come close in your video. Keep your sweet smile. Find a cute wig. We keep praying for your healing. love you and Eric Grandma and Grandpa M.
I love you my sweet Sarah Sue. What a sweet heartfelt message. I look forward to seeing your beautiful face everyday and I'll continue to pray for your comfort and healing. Here's a lovely poem I found last night (you know how I like my poetry!):
A Tear And A Smile
I would not exchange the sorrows of my heart For the joys of the multitude. And I would not have the tears that sadness makes To flow from my every part turn into laughter.
I would that my life remain a tear and a smile.
A tear to purify my heart and give me understanding Of life's secrets and hidden things. A smile to draw me nigh to the sons of my kind and To be a symbol of my glorification of the gods.
A tear to unite me with those of broken heart; A smile to be a sign of my joy in existence.
I would rather that I died in yearning and longing than that I live Weary and despairing.
I want the hunger for love and beauty to be in the Depths of my spirit,for I have seen those who are Satisfied the most wretched of people. I have heard the sigh of those in yearning and Longing, and it is sweeter than the sweetest melody.
With evening's coming the flower folds her petals And sleeps, embracing her longing. At morning's approach she opens her lips to meet The sun's kiss.
The life of a flower is longing and fulfillment. A tear and a smile.
The waters of the sea become vapor and rise and come Together and area cloud.
And the cloud floats above the hills and valleys Until it meets the gentle breeze, then falls weeping To the fields and joins with brooks and rivers to Return to the sea, its home.
The life of clouds is a parting and a meeting. A tear and a smile.
And so does the spirit become separated from The greater spirit to move in the world of matter And pass as a cloud over the mountain of sorrow And the plains of joy to meet the breeze of death And return whence it came.
Hi Sarah. This is Dominic Wolff You & Eric do not know me. But I am one of Amy's patients that she does therapy on at the Senior High School. Just want to let you know I am praying for you very hard! Just keep praying because GOD listens! Just keep your spirits up & most of all just believe whole heartily... & the miracle will happen! P.S. Just tell God I offer my pain & suffering for the healing of someone else (whomever you want to)
Sarah, thank you for so faithfully checking in with all of us who are in the household of God with you. You bless us with your sweet and earnest faith. Once you said on your blog that God had already used this disease and you trust that He will continue. I will attest to that...you remind me each day of God's grace and provision. You remind me that He is Love and that He is present and active and powerful. We will be praying for your pain to diminish even as the cancer cells are being destroyed! Jack and I send our love to you!
Thank you so much for posting your videos on your blog daily. It helps those of us who are far physically, but so close emotionally...MWE...feel as if we are connected to you and Eric. You are in my prayers as I pray that your pain will lesson and comfort will overcome you. Your students are doing great! I will be sure to give them hugs in the morning. Hugs, Meredith
Sarah, I've sent your blog to more friends and practically all of them responded to me that you are in their prayers. They are amazed at your strength and positive attitude. "what a beautiful young lady" is how most have described you after reading your blog. So right now, I pray for your being pain free - I pray for the cells to be robust and healthy and I pray that healing will take place quickly. Sleep tight. Kathleen
You are such a blessing! You give hope through these video blogs and it is wonderful to see your shining face! Thank you for letting us know something specific to pray for besides complete healing and restoration in your body. I will pray for relief from your hip pain and I will pray that all other pains will cease as well. It is such a honor to know someone as special as you!
Hello....I am a friend of your parents...retired from a job similar to your dad's and a cancer survivor. I closely follow your blog and have shared your journey with my many prayer warriors who prayed me along my journey in 2006. You have incredible strength, grace and courage in your God who comforts you and your family! Continued blessings! Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Hey Sarah....It's Beth Vivian (married to Gary, Pam Pawelek's brother). Pam called us a while ago and told us of your situation and how we could specifically pray for you. I just wanted you to know we have enlisted many, many of our friends to pray right along with us. Our Sunday schools are praying, many of my facebook friends are now following your blog and praying, my family in Indiana and Kentucky, our girls pray each night for you as we pray with them at bedtime, etc. It goes on and on. It's amazing to me how fellow believers will step up and pray for another believer without hesitation. I am praying specifically for God to wrap His arms around you and lift this burden from you. I always love visiting with you at Thanksgiving and Christmas meals at your grandparents' house and I have such sweet memories of your parents. They are always so kind to us and make us feel welcome even though we aren't Paweleks. Just wanted you to know that we are following you closely and praying without ceasing. I wrote this scripture reference down the other day and don't even remember why but I was just prompted to reread it with you in mind. Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." All our love and continued prayer promised!!!
Your blog posts never cease to amaze me. Your strength and relentless faith throughout this journey has been so inspiring. Keep strong and know that there are SO many people rooting for you. You are in my heart and I am praying for you diligently.
I also have to tell you that I absolutely love your wedding pictures. You were a STUNNING bride and I could feel the love in that room just by looking at the pictures.
Love you sweet Sarah - praying for no pain and complete restoration!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI will pray that your pain be relieved, and will continue my prayers that the drugs are doing their work, and that you will be fully and completely healed.
I will also pray that wig shopping tomorrow will not be interesting and fun, and not overwhelming.
I was praying for you during kickboxing this morning and sending my energy your way.
Big hug!
Marianne
Dearest Sarah
ReplyDeleteWe're all continuing to pray hard for you this side of the Atlantic - especially for no pain in your hips.
thinking of you when you go wig shopping tomorrow.
God bless you
Penny Hare and family Brighton,England
Do you want to be a long haired red head?!! Love your hair short. I only had one which I rarely wore but my friend had 4!
ReplyDelete2 Corin. 10:4 says we have divine power to demolish strongholds! Using that power against those cancer and pain strongholds!! praying diligently for you both Lots of love
Howdy, i love listening to your daily report!! i love knowing just what to pray and i will pray about this pain...you are strong with the strength of the Lord and He delights in YOU. He is over all and in all and will be with you always. Can't wait to hear about your trip to get a wig and really can't wait to see what you pick out!! praying...sweet dreams, daniel and cathie orozco
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah-We will continue to pray for you and we hope that your hip pain will be lessened and you will feel some comfort. Thank you for being so real with all of us and sharing your thoughts about your journey. We wish you peace, comfort and strength. Remember you'll never walk alone on this journey. Love, The Daly Family
ReplyDeleteSarah my folks tried to blog you and couldn't figure out how to post it. I tried to help them but........kinda like Eric helping me ha. ok this is from Gpa Gma Mckibbin
ReplyDelete1 Sam. 12:16-18 God created a miracle by sending rain in the harvest time . My footnote says that's like snow in summer. When I found this as I was reading it I marked in the margin of my bible "Sarah's first chemo" because God is going to create another miracle by healing you to wholeness. You are so far away but you come close in your video. Keep your sweet smile. Find a cute wig. We keep praying for your healing. love you and Eric Grandma and Grandpa M.
I love you my sweet Sarah Sue. What a sweet heartfelt message. I look forward to seeing your beautiful face everyday and I'll continue to pray for your comfort and healing. Here's a lovely poem I found last night (you know how I like my poetry!):
ReplyDeleteA Tear And A Smile
I would not exchange the sorrows of my heart
For the joys of the multitude.
And I would not have the tears that sadness makes
To flow from my every part turn into laughter.
I would that my life remain a tear and a smile.
A tear to purify my heart and give me understanding
Of life's secrets and hidden things.
A smile to draw me nigh to the sons of my kind and
To be a symbol of my glorification of the gods.
A tear to unite me with those of broken heart;
A smile to be a sign of my joy in existence.
I would rather that I died in yearning and longing than that I live Weary and despairing.
I want the hunger for love and beauty to be in the
Depths of my spirit,for I have seen those who are
Satisfied the most wretched of people.
I have heard the sigh of those in yearning and Longing, and it is sweeter than the sweetest melody.
With evening's coming the flower folds her petals
And sleeps, embracing her longing.
At morning's approach she opens her lips to meet
The sun's kiss.
The life of a flower is longing and fulfillment.
A tear and a smile.
The waters of the sea become vapor and rise and come
Together and area cloud.
And the cloud floats above the hills and valleys
Until it meets the gentle breeze, then falls weeping
To the fields and joins with brooks and rivers to Return to the sea, its home.
The life of clouds is a parting and a meeting.
A tear and a smile.
And so does the spirit become separated from
The greater spirit to move in the world of matter
And pass as a cloud over the mountain of sorrow
And the plains of joy to meet the breeze of death
And return whence it came.
To the ocean of Love and Beauty----to God.
Khalil Gibran
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah. This is Dominic Wolff You & Eric do not know me. But I am one of Amy's patients that she does therapy on at the Senior High School. Just want to let you know I am praying for you very hard! Just keep praying because GOD listens! Just keep your spirits up & most of all just believe whole heartily... & the miracle will happen! P.S. Just tell God I offer my pain & suffering for the healing of someone else (whomever you want to)
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Dominic Wolff
Peace, Prayers & Love! :)
Sarah, thank you for so faithfully checking in with all of us who are in the household of God with you. You bless us with your sweet and earnest faith. Once you said on your blog that God had already used this disease and you trust that He will continue. I will attest to that...you remind me each day of God's grace and provision. You remind me that He is Love and that He is present and active and powerful. We will be praying for your pain to diminish even as the cancer cells are being destroyed! Jack and I send our love to you!
ReplyDeleteDiana
Thank you so much for posting your videos on your blog daily. It helps those of us who are far physically, but so close emotionally...MWE...feel as if we are connected to you and Eric.
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers as I pray that your pain will lesson and comfort will overcome you.
Your students are doing great! I will be sure to give them hugs in the morning.
Hugs,
Meredith
Sarah, I've sent your blog to more friends and practically all of them responded to me that you are in their prayers. They are amazed at your strength and positive attitude. "what a beautiful young lady" is how most have described you after reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteSo right now, I pray for your being pain free - I pray for the cells to be robust and healthy and I pray that healing will take place quickly.
Sleep tight. Kathleen
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a blessing! You give hope through these video blogs and it is wonderful to see your shining face! Thank you for letting us know something specific to pray for besides complete healing and restoration in your body. I will pray for relief from your hip pain and I will pray that all other pains will cease as well. It is such a honor to know someone as special as you!
Blessings and Peace,
Carrie and Blake Mistich
Sarah, I am praying for you. For healing and for strength. Love you even though I don't know you, Megan
ReplyDeleteHello....I am a friend of your parents...retired from a job similar to your dad's and a cancer survivor. I closely follow your blog and have shared your journey with my many prayer warriors who prayed me along my journey in 2006. You have incredible strength, grace and courage in your God who comforts you and your family! Continued blessings! Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah....It's Beth Vivian (married to Gary, Pam Pawelek's brother). Pam called us a while ago and told us of your situation and how we could specifically pray for you. I just wanted you to know we have enlisted many, many of our friends to pray right along with us. Our Sunday schools are praying, many of my facebook friends are now following your blog and praying, my family in Indiana and Kentucky, our girls pray each night for you as we pray with them at bedtime, etc. It goes on and on. It's amazing to me how fellow believers will step up and pray for another believer without hesitation. I am praying specifically for God to wrap His arms around you and lift this burden from you. I always love visiting with you at Thanksgiving and Christmas meals at your grandparents' house and I have such sweet memories of your parents. They are always so kind to us and make us feel welcome even though we aren't Paweleks. Just wanted you to know that we are following you closely and praying without ceasing. I wrote this scripture reference down the other day and don't even remember why but I was just prompted to reread it with you in mind. Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." All our love and continued prayer promised!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteYour blog posts never cease to amaze me. Your strength and relentless faith throughout this journey has been so inspiring. Keep strong and know that there are SO many people rooting for you. You are in my heart and I am praying for you diligently.
I also have to tell you that I absolutely love your wedding pictures. You were a STUNNING bride and I could feel the love in that room just by looking at the pictures.
Lifting you up little firefly,
Jessica