Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Loved your video today Sarah! Thank you for inspiring us to face our trials with courage. You amaze me everyday! Continuing prayers & intercession for your complete healing. Lots & lots of love- Hil
With the count today being 6812 hits you are inspiring thousands of people through your trials so God is using you in a mighty way. Loved hearing your laugh today! Thank you for sharing your struggles too, gives us more to pray about. Prayers constantly for you much love.
You inspire me Sarah. I can not find all the words I want to say, but you are amazing. Thank you for your consistency with your blog, I'm glad we are able to see you and hear you and know that I will be consistent with my prayers. God Bless you and Eric :)!
This is from Brayden and Wendi. Hi Mrs. Chidgey, I miss you at school get better. Hi this is Wendi, I wish you a miracle. We all love you and praying for you. Love you and miss you too!!! Brayden and Wendi
Hello Sarah-So nice to see your video and listen to your thoughtful words. I can only imagine that is challenging for you to be faced with your days that are not scheduled like in the classroom. I heard you say that you are also looking for your purpose in your days and I believe that you do have a purpose. You open your heart to all of us in your videos and you share your life with us. You continue to be a teacher to all of us and give us your best and that, my sweet Sarah, is a true gift!! Take care and thank you for your videos-Love, Elizabeth Daly
Sweet Sarah, You are truly a gift to all of us from God. He is speaking to all through you and you are eloquent. All of the children at my school, St. Luke's Episcopal, are praying for you in daily chapel. Remember that Jesus listens to the children. Your video showed me that you are so like your wonderful Mother. Keep shining...xoxo, Mimi March
Hi, Sarah! I don't know you, but I just started a Bible study with your mother-in-law in Nebraska. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! Thank you for sharing this devotional. It was encouraging to me today.
My Sweet Sarah. I look forward to hearing your inspiring words, and wasn't disappointed today. We miss you at school, had a team meeting today, and I felt the loss of your inspired ideas.... You're in my heart.
Dear Sarah so lovely to be able to see and hear you now. We have been going on line to every day to find out how you're doing. You are a true inspiration and are in our thoughts this side of the Atlantic with so many people here continuing to pray for you.
I find myself smiling like a huge goof at work while watching this video! What a lovely message, and you are seriously so cute! Praying for you every day! So great to see you happy!
I LOVE seeing your face everyday and hearing your voice! It makes my day! Love you xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou continue to be quite the inspiration. I'm sending prayers your way from Seattle :)
ReplyDeleteAngelique
Loved your video today Sarah! Thank you for inspiring us to face our trials with courage. You amaze me everyday! Continuing prayers & intercession for your complete healing. Lots & lots of love- Hil
ReplyDeleteWith the count today being 6812 hits you are inspiring thousands of people through your trials so God is using you in a mighty way. Loved hearing your laugh today! Thank you for sharing your struggles too, gives us more to pray about. Prayers constantly for you much love.
ReplyDeleteSeeing your smiling face and hearing you voice inspires me. You are one of the most wonderful people I know. lots of prays and love always!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this vlog post! What a great passage and what an example you are. Lots of love and prayers from San Antonio.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me Sarah. I can not find all the words I want to say, but you are amazing. Thank you for your consistency with your blog, I'm glad we are able to see you and hear you and know that I will be consistent with my prayers. God Bless you and Eric :)!
ReplyDeleteThis is from Brayden and Wendi.
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs. Chidgey,
I miss you at school get better.
Hi this is Wendi, I wish you a miracle. We all love you and praying for you. Love you and miss you too!!!
Brayden and Wendi
You're adorable. So glad to see your sweet smile and hear you laugh. =)
ReplyDeleteThis is from Laura (she attended 3rd grade last year in Ms. Schneider's class)
ReplyDeleteYou are so nice and I like your attitude! You are in my prayer!!
Hello Sarah-So nice to see your video and listen to your thoughtful words. I can only imagine that is challenging for you to be faced with your days that are not scheduled like in the classroom. I heard you say that you are also looking for your purpose in your days and I believe that you do have a purpose. You open your heart to all of us in your videos and you share your life with us. You continue to be a teacher to all of us and give us your best and that, my sweet Sarah, is a true gift!! Take care and thank you for your videos-Love, Elizabeth Daly
ReplyDeleteSweet Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou are truly a gift to all of us from God. He is speaking to all through you and you are eloquent. All of the children at my school, St. Luke's Episcopal, are praying for you in daily chapel. Remember that Jesus listens to the children. Your video showed me that you are so like your wonderful Mother. Keep shining...xoxo, Mimi March
Hi, Sarah! I don't know you, but I just started a Bible study with your mother-in-law in Nebraska. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! Thank you for sharing this devotional. It was encouraging to me today.
ReplyDeleteIn Christ's love,
Rachel Hobson
My Sweet Sarah. I look forward to hearing your inspiring words, and wasn't disappointed today. We miss you at school, had a team meeting today, and I felt the loss of your inspired ideas.... You're in my heart.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah for your open heart. Kathleen
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeleteso lovely to be able to see and hear you now. We have been going on line to every day to find out how you're doing. You are a true inspiration and are in our thoughts this side of the Atlantic with so many people here continuing to pray for you.
God Bless you
Penny Hare and family Brighton, England
I find myself smiling like a huge goof at work while watching this video! What a lovely message, and you are seriously so cute! Praying for you every day! So great to see you happy!
ReplyDelete