Eric and I decided this morning that we wanted to get married tomorrow!
Our amazing church community has pooled together and planned our wedding. It is so beautiful to see how our community loves, cares, and lifts up their brothers and sisters. Thank you ALL!
Just thought I would share some great news today!!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sarah - Please know that your extended family at Woodridge is keeping you and Eric in our thoughts and prayers. And we certainly will take great care of your mom. I love the idea of a wedding tomorrow. I know that it will be spectacular! Best wishes to you and Eric.
ReplyDeleteBe strong.
Cordell
Happy Day. What Great news. Many blessings!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Enjoy your wonderful day!!!
ReplyDeleteDearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your wedding to Eric tomorrow! How joyous!
Love you so much...
Mary Lou
Congratulations sweet, sweet Sarah! Enjoy your beautiful and wonderful day! You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and blessings to you and Eric on your wedding day tomorrow. So very happy for you precious one!
ReplyDeleteMy love and thoughts and prayers are with you and Eric both tomorrow. I so wish I could be there with you--you will be a breathtaking bride! XO
ReplyDeleteCarpe Diem! What a wonderful celebration of love and happiness shared by 2 beautiful people! God bless you as you enter this blessed journey together!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your upcoming marriage.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you remember me - I'm Brooke's former b-ball teammate Stefanie Shaw's mother.
I too am in the middle of a slight detour in life with a rare form of Lymphoma. If you ever want to talk to someone who's been down the road you are starting on, I'd be happy to listen and share experiences.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Gwynn Shaw
Sarah and Eric
ReplyDeleteHappy Wedding day! Enjoy the beauty this day has to offer.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Pam Ferworn and family.
From MWE - Jason 2nd grade; Andrew K
AHHH!!!! Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you and Eric!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting married today! You will be a beautiful bride! You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteThe Griffy Family
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry I am just now learning of all this. I want you to know that I love you and am praying for you and I am so excited for your wedding! I hope today is a beautiful and wonderful start to more beautiful and wonderful days. We love you very much!
Sara and Jeff Brouillard
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'm a friend of a friend (Jessica Barnett) and have been praying for you since Jess shared your situation with me this week. I'm sure there are many more people like me who haven't had the chance to meet you (yet!) who are lifting you up in prayer. Your faith is inspiring and I wish the very best for you and Eric!
Denise Hiller
Shreveport, LA
What a glorious day God has given for your most special of special days!!! May God bless this union and I pray that you keep him first as your begin your journey together! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah, What a beautiful day for a wedding! We cannot wait to meet Eric, he is a lucky young man. Enjoy the power of family and friends today. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteWith love, The Goudges
Congratulations on your marriage, Sarah! Wishing you every happiness and please know you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteVery Best, Logan Rodgers
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your wedding day! I know you are a beautiful bride and are beaming with the sun. Chandler was so happy to know you were getting married today. Let us lift you and Eric up with our prayers for a long and happy marriage. Enjoy the blessings of your special day. You are both in our hearts as you begin this journey and life together.
-Janice, Chandler, Chelsea and Richard.
Congratulations on your wedding. May God bless you and Eric.
ReplyDeletePatty & Michelle Mustacchia
Sarah- What a beautiful day for a wedding! I know God has great plans for you and Eric. Enjoy your day and we continue to keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteAshley
Congratulations, Sarah! What a great day for a wedding. I am sure you were a beautiful bride. You & Eric are in our family's thoughts and prayers. Blessings to both of you on this special day!!
ReplyDeleteThe Suerth Family (MWE) Kathy & Mike, Maddie, Jack & Melanie
As you wake up as a newly married couple, may you have all the love possible showered upon you. You are treasured by all your "old" Woodridge teachers and friends. I can see your precious smile and hear your gentle voice as I wish you all the good life can bring. Suzanne REa
ReplyDeleteDearest Sarah and Eric, Sarah, you were stunningly beautiful. Eric, you were beaming with your love for our daughter. Your wedding was amazing, a real reflection of how your fellow church members and staff, friends and family feel about you. We all were surrounded by their deep and abiding love for both of you. It was such a blessing and wonderful way to begin the process of healing. Eric, welcome to the family. Love always, Mom and Dad (BD)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sarah and Eric!! Cannot wait until you post some pics of your beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteSara and Matt Lee
Sarah and Eric, I am overjoyed that we could sit in on your beautiful wedding and celebrate such a happy event. We are thinking of you constantly and beseeching the Father of Lights for you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Diana and Jack Wisdom
Dearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and best wishes to you and Eric! Stay strong. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13
Love,
Michelle
Sarah and Eric,
ReplyDeleteWhat a joyous celebration yesterday was. The first dance could be a music video! Your church community rose wildly to the occasion, and we were so glad to be there.
Sweet blessings,
Jenger and Muddy Waters
Whoa... best ever. Hugs and love to you both.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a strong and brave woman. Your strength and spirit are truly inspirational. I'm so glad to hear you followed your heart and married the man who loves you so much with friends and family by your side while you are feeling healthy. There are so many people, obviously, who are thinking of you and praying for you. Congrats on your marriage!! You are amazing!
Heather Neville
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWe are so very happy and excited about your wedding! I know you had to be the most gorgeous bride ever! The perfect bride!
Sarah, you are one of the most amazing person I have ever meet and you have made such a differences in Griffin's and my life. YOU are one of these special people who really does make a difference in this world and I know you're just getting started. Now, with you and Eric as one, nothing is impossible and anything can be achieved!
We love you!
Debbie & Griffin Green