Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28th

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, We miss you at MWE. It is not the same without you. We are ALL thinking about you all the time. I am praying for your hip pain, that it will subside. You are so precious and you are an awesome firefly, shedding light to all those that love and care for you. One of my sisters just moved to San Antonio and I told her about your firefly cookies. How sweet, she is on the hunt for the bakery. Hope your saturday was great, and we all need to celebrate life, everyday! My pastor says this every sunday..."God is good ALL the time," and we repeat back..."ALL the time God is good." and HE is. Love you!!!!!! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah-So glad to hear that your Saturday started off with a wonderful breakfast. Sean and Ryan would gobble up a whole pound of bacon if I let them-growing boys!! I will continue to pray that your hip pain will decrease. That pain must be difficult because we use our hips to get us through our day. I will pass along more good thoughts and prayers your way. I saw in another comment something about your firefly cookies-maybe in another video you might fill us in on that?! Rest your hips and be kind to them. Bless you and yours-Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been gone all day and checked your blog the first thing I did when I got back. So very sorry to hear your hip pain. Lifting you up to the throne. much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to visit with Delia today. I know your team misses you! They have told me "it's just not the same without her here". Not to worry, though... Your class is in great hands! Lots of laughter, smiles, and hugs abound in third grade! I hope Delia left you with lots of hugs and smiles from all of us at MWE too!

    Enjoy all the goodies and notes collected just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! I know we weren't super close in the past, but I feel close to you through this and I pray for your pain to go away sweet girl. I look forward to checking in with you daily; thank you for doing this blog! Again, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah
    Glad you've had so many visitors today and gifts from MWE. We will continue to pray for your hip pain to subside.

    Love and prayers

    Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete