Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chemo 2 Day 4

Technical difficulties resolved... here is Sarah's most recent video with first time footage of the husband... much love to you all for all the encouraging responses Sarah has received from you.  It means the world to her, and I'm very thankful that you help remind her of how precious she is with your virtual yet tangible displays of love .  Keep them coming!  -Eric 



10 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Congratulations on completing round 2!!!!!
    Love the hat.
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet ending to that video. You two are so cute. Glad you are done with round 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both amazing with your faith and joyful attitude! The light of Christ shines through your words and face, Sarah. :) I have not met you in person, but I sure love you and pray for your complete healing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric thanks for joining Sarah for a lovely cameo! Yes, you two look absolutely adorable on camera even with the clinical 'spa' backdrop.

    As you both continue to shine brightly in your leap of faith, we will join you in our continuous prayers for you both. And yes Sarah, I agree with you; Cameron put the whole line of us in tears with her beautiful rendition at Ecclesia on Sunday.

    Keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eric! So fun to see you on video. :)

    Love you sweet sarah - praying for minimal side effects as round 2 does its thing!

    xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am wondering if either one of you got a massage at the spa? Eric knows how to give good ones. You two looked so adorable. You both are blessed! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you two are so darn cute!!!!! I'm glad you didn't have to eat moldy fruit today. Always a plus. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute; love the video. It's always a joy to come home after a long day teaching, meetings, frustrations & triumphs to check your blog. I'm always uplifted by your beautiful spirit Sarah. Eric, you're a lucky man; what can I say? Actually, you are both very lucky to have found one another -- what a wonderful couple! Love you. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are ridiculously cute! And it is good to have a cameo by Eric :-)

    Hugs & blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete