Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13

I tried to post a video of Eric and I yesterday and all this morning!!!!  I have been having some technical difficulties.  Surprise.  Surprise. . . . I know it actually is surprising that I would have some technological issues.  I am pretty sharp, especially after completing my 11 Tools of professional development this summer.  :o)  

I am doing really well today.  Just taking it easy.  Since I was having difficulties with my videos, I thought I might write.  I hope to still post yesterday's video because Eric was making a cameo appearance.   This round of chemo was better than the first.  I am able to focus and to construct sentences for this blog!  Which is huge.  

Today I want you to check out my friend Leita Carter's Caring Bridge site.  She is an amazing person who is battling 2 rare diseases.  click this link http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/leitacarter 

Shine Bright Firefly, Shine Bright

just some thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Oh my..... her website brought me to tears. I will certainly be praying for healing to her as I continue to pray for your healing. Thank you so much for continuing to be a light and letting us help pray for this dear girl also. Praising God you are doing better this round!!!! What a gift from him!!. much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah-I am so glad to hear that you are doing well today and that this round of chemo is going smoothly. I had been thinking of you over the weekend and hoping you were finding rest and peace. Sending you lots of big hugs and prayers!! Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete