Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23rd

10 comments:

  1. What luck that you are a slammin' hottie without hair!

    Also, I just wanted to say how amazing it was to open your prayer calendar and watch it fill up in real time as people who love you signed up to pray for you next week. I hope you were watching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you would be ready to expose your head to the world, and girl let me tell ya...you look incredible! What a perfect head! That is so awesome! As for the ceramics class; fun! I did that at camp for years and always said one day I want a pottery wheel. As if I need one more crafty hobby to distract me. So glad you have that to look forward to. I agree about the prayer calendar; so cool to watch it fill up real time. You are loved. Prayers will triumph. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look precious...it reminds me of your younger days!! Love reading about and listening to your updayte...your love of the Lord and your positive attitude will take you a long way...prayers for you always

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes! You can pull off any look! Praying as always!! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep ... you are gorgeous. Perfect.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah,
    You are so beautiful always!! You inspire me every day.
    We are thinking and praying for you every day.
    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful spirit shines so bright! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get lots of quality time with the hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sarah
    Without hair you still have gorgeous eyes, a fantastic smile and are truly beautiful. The real time prayer calender is a fantastic idea.
    We contnue to pray for easing of your hip pain and our thoughts are with you for your big week next week.

    Love and prayers
    Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how great you look! You remind me of the girls in that 'Addicted to Love' video by Robert Palmer. They looked mean though!

    We all pray for you at 4:00. We've been naming all the different ways we'd like to destroy the cancer cells. I may have already told you that. There's been a lot of creativity (melt, shred, vaporize) but Gray gets the award for most creative with 'get Medusa's head and turn them to stone'. We had a good laugh and I thought you would have too if you'd have been there. We'll refresh his memory on the fantasy vs. reality thing again.
    Love you so much and miss you,
    The Campbells

    ReplyDelete