Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2nd

6 comments:

  1. Ms, Chidgey,

    sorry about you voice, nice glasses. schools okay i guess. if you what this to go fast think of all of those happy moments at school and it will go by really fast and you will be back at school in no time. griffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Great Great Great news. That pain must be the warfare going on inside...those cancer cells are putting up a fight but, never fear, they will die!!! I want you to know that every day at school someone talks to me about you and usually it is lots of someones. We miss you and are praying hard for all your needs. The clearance for donating days came through so we are getting that word out. Love you, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful WOnderful news!!!! So glad you saw a nutritionist and got a good plan. You know that is near and dear to my heart. Good nutrition empowers you!! Have to feed those good cells so they have energy to continue to help your body fight and repair!!! We are sooooo excited to see you!! love katrina and amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO!!! Fabulous news!!!! I miss you so much! I read a wonderful story to your kiddos at school today and they wanted me to tell you that they miss you and love you. You continue to be in our prayers, everyone loves you and thinks of you all the time. You are an incredible person. I am so fortunate to have you as a friend!
    Love ya,
    Delia

    ReplyDelete
  5. kind of a shallow comment, but your hair looks really cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Beka. And with Robye...I've got people at my new school praying for you and asking about you as well, not to mention friends from all over! Prayer warriors unite! Exciting about the nutritionist; I'm all about that! Can't wait to see you friend!

    ReplyDelete