Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st - Flower Arrangement

10 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah
    Glad you're keeping so busy, really unusual flower arrangement and so glad the pain in your hips has lessened we continue to pray for that. The weather here has been really good which for England in September is not bad at all!- you have a lovely day too dear.

    Shine bright firefly, shine bright
    God Bless you.

    Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing alot of butterflies on my flowers lately so of course that reminds me of you! They love my marigolds and vincas. I am almost done with my journal! I have been very diligent about writing in it since Jan. Glad your hips are feeling better today. praying as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see you and Eric last night! Glad to hear to your experiencing some relief in your hips. Praying for you both. Love, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. thems some mighty nice white shelves I see in the background. somebody in that house has good taste.

    also, in the last five minutes, you've gotten 12 hits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that I have some of your former students in my class this year and they are all asking about you and thinking about you. Hugs from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to scare you but your taste in flowers is a lot like mine. I love the 'brain' flowers!! I'm so glad there wasn't as much pain today in your hips. Your smile was a little brighter today (or it could be your pink wig just out shined your smile yesterday!)

    Griffin has Karyn and Carole this year and he is loving their class. I can't believe he's in 5th grade already! The time has gone by so fast. I just came across a box of his school work from 3rd grade. We were living in our 'fake' house during 3rd grade and I started packing up to move back into our real house right at the end of that school year. I must have packed all the kids' end of school papers in a box and forgot about it. Since our house remodeling is still not completely finished yet, we still have lots of packed boxes everywhere. Last week I discovered a box hidden under a mound of stuff and opened it up to find Grif's papers from your class. Memories came flooding back to me. I think his handwriting was better back then than it is now! You worked so hard with him on that and it definitely showed on those papers. That was such a wonderful, wonderful year!

    Well, keep shining on brightly and I can't see what you are going to share with us next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't even think about taking up a new career as a florist. We need you at schoo! Really cool arrangement--reminded me of the brain corral. Who knew you were so talented! Glad you're feeling a bit better and may that continue. Had fun filming flickr messages for you yesterday. There are lots of little people praying for you and I gotta think their prayers are much more powerful than ours(adults).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower arrangement! Feel free to share your floral skills at the Yeager home. So glad to hear your hips are doing better.

    Shine sweet firefly. AND did you know we live in walking distance of each other now? At least I think! I am coming to bring you dinner Monday so we will find out for sure then!

    Love you & praying constantly for you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not Ecclesia. I am, PART of Ecclesia! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I found some arrangements that look so like your style! http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/09/summer-florals-wearing-white-one-last-time.html

    ReplyDelete