Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
I am glad to be able to see your set up. Thanks for letting us into your life. Lunch sounded lovely. Hope nothing was ruined with your leak. continued prayers on your behalf! much love
howdy, you are an important part of my time with God today. I loved actually seeing your spot in the hospital bed, it gives me an even more clear picture of where you are today, right now!! i'm headed out in the car alone and will pray!! peace my young child, peace. sweet dreams!!
Sarah, You don't know me, but I am a dear friend of Anne Moore. Please know that I have been praying from you from all the way in Boulder, CO. You are a beautiful inspiration. Thank you for your posts. Your words are a gift. Healing, blessings, and may your soul feel peace, Julie Bergquist
Sarah, I heard about your journey a few days ago, and have spent a good portion of this evening reading and watching your blog posts. Your faith and spirit shine through even in your darkest times; you are such a peaceful warrior. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at TWE. Holding you in the light, Lisa Unger
I am glad to be able to see your set up. Thanks for letting us into your life. Lunch sounded lovely. Hope nothing was ruined with your leak. continued prayers on your behalf! much love
ReplyDeletehowdy, you are an important part of my time with God today. I loved actually seeing your spot in the hospital bed, it gives me an even more clear picture of where you are today, right now!! i'm headed out in the car alone and will pray!! peace my young child, peace. sweet dreams!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, You don't know me, but I am a dear friend of Anne Moore. Please know that I have been praying from you from all the way in Boulder, CO. You are a beautiful inspiration. Thank you for your posts. Your words are a gift. Healing, blessings, and may your soul feel peace, Julie Bergquist
ReplyDeleteSarah, I heard about your journey a few days ago, and have spent a good portion of this evening reading and watching your blog posts. Your faith and spirit shine through even in your darkest times; you are such a peaceful warrior. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at TWE. Holding you in the light, Lisa Unger
ReplyDelete