For some reason the picture is not showing up. HOWEVER, the video still works! YAY! Just click on the play button!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
I'll be thinking about you today, Sarah. You bless me so much.
ReplyDeleteHey Ms.Chdigey I hope you fell better soon I miss you so much and that pink wig I love so much my mom called me miny Ms.Chdigey again. I kwon all the flowers are blooming just for you.
ReplyDeleteLove Michelle
I will be thinking about you today, Sarah. You are beautiful inside and out!
ReplyDeleteMay God heal me,
ReplyDeletebody and soul.
May my pain cease,
May my strength increase,
May my fears be released,
May blessings, love,
and joy surround me.
Amen.
O Lord, my God,
I cried out to You,
and You healed me.
–Psalm 30:3
howdy,praying for your day, thank you for sharing even the tough times. ever praying. sweet dreams!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you in this moment from the core of my heart. What a day. I'm praying that he holds you. You are so loved.
ReplyDeleteYou should not feel bad about mourning the loss of your hair. It is not vain! Just ask any balding man who desperately combs over the hair he still has to cover the bald spot. I think both woman and man wish to keep their hair! But hopefully without the constant reminder left on your pillow it will seem less traumatic. I know your beauty will shine through!
ReplyDeletefireflies are bald too... you are in good company :)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Maria, Victoria's mom from MWE.
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying for you since we knew about two weeks ago. Everything is going to be okay. I watch your videos every day and you inspire me.
You are so beautiful inside and out.
Sarah, My name is Brooke and I live in Nashville, TN. I came across your blog when I stumbled across your wedding photographers blog. I have been following it for several weeks now and I watch it every day. I Pray and believe and I just wanted you to know someone you dont know :) in Nashville is carrying you before the throne. Your joy and grace and vulnerability is and will continue to heal others.
ReplyDeleteIn 1 Peter it talks about our inheritance in heaven neither spoils nor fades (our inheritance cannot be touched by sickness, the wrongs of others, the lot that has fallen before each one of us) I find this so freeing. Christ has secured our eternal lot in heaven. Praying for DEEP hope and joy. Bless you sister in Christ.
Dear Sarah-Hello and it is always so touching in many ways to watch your videos and listen to your words. You are reaching so many people from all over and giving us pause in our days to think about what really matters and is true in life. I will pray that you will find some rest and peace as you go through this hard time in your journey. Ryan and Sean send their love and hugs to you. Just know that you continue to shine bright to all of us! Love, Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteSarah, You bring God to me. In Christ,
ReplyDeleteKathleen.
We heard this song in church and we thought about you, Shine bright firefly...Love, Macon and Meredith
ReplyDeleteLord we have seen the rising sun, awakening the early dawn,
And we´re rising up to give you praise.
Lord we have seen the stars and moon, see how they shine,
They shine for you,
And You´re calling us to do the same.
So we rise up with a song, and we rise up with a cry
And we´re giving you our lives.
We will shine like stars in the universe,
Holding out Your truth in the darkest place.
We´ll be living for Your glory,
Jesus we´ll be living for Your glory.
We will burn so bright with Your praise O God,
And declare Your light to this broken world.
We´ll be living for Your glory,
Jesus we´ll be living for Your glory.
Like the sun so radiantly
Sending light for all to see,
Let your holy church arise
Exploding into life,
Like a supernova´s light,
Set your holy church on fire;
We will shine.
Shine by Matt Redman
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteShine bright firefly, shine bright
Thinking of you today and everyday, you're in our prayers.
God Bless you sweet girl, you inspire us so much.
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England
Hey Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but I got your blog from a friend of a friend of a friend of yours;) Our Bible study is praying for you! I follow your story every single day and I am praying for you. You are absolutely beautiful and I mourn with you at the loss of your hair. How we take that for granted!! Your story has encouraged so many. I started reading it when it was only at a few thousand views...how amazing that you are blessing over 22,000 people!!! That is crazy!! Your joyful and beautiful heart encourages those who don't even know you!
~Jennifer~
Sweet Sarah, I am sending you love and prayers as you are sending so much to so many...courage, faithfulness, patience, joy in troubled time, beauty, and sooo much hopefulness! You are an incredible person. You ARE shining brightly for all of us to see and follow your example. Love and hugs, Mimi March
ReplyDelete