Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Hi ! My name is Jane Daberkow, I am a friend of Amy, Erics mom, heard about your blog through Linda Carlson, one of Erics elementary teachers during a sunday school class. You make me laugh ! and you inspire me! i am praying for your healing. Tell Eric Hi from all of the daberkows. many blessings to you ! jane
I LOVE your phone messages! I have always been known to leave long, rambling messages, so I love that I finally met some who has that in common with me. Rambling blogs are even better!! Being tired is fine. We get tired when we need rest. You need rest, and so I'm glad you're getting it! So great to hear you laugh, sweet friend! Love you lots! xoxo
Oh how fun. I see my friend Jane wrote above me. I haven't seen her for awhile so hadn't told her but God has a way of letting those prayer warriors know!!! You make me so laugh , you are just too cute. You also have a very very sweet husband(a little prejudiced!) to make you lunch. Praying for very restorative rest when you do lie down. thanks for the blogs. They make me laugh and cry! love you!!!
Comic relief! Loved your post today. The firefly cookies were precious - almost too good to eat...notice I said almost. They were not only pretty but were very tasty. I'm so sad I was not in the office when you popped in with treats for us!! We are supposed to be sending treats for you. Love you - R
Happy one month +1 day anniversary! You look so beautiful in this video! It's amazing how contiguous your smile and laugh are. I didn't have a chance to see your blog yesterday and I felt a little lost last night when I went to sleep. I didn't get my daily dose of Sarah and I felt like something was missing. Again, thank you for sharing your blog with us. It just makes my day a little happier and I know it does the same for Griffin. He comes home everyday to see you! We love you!
I just found out about your courageous journey and your blog yesterday. I sat down and read and watched it from the first day until today so I could catch up. Your beautiful smile and positive attitude bring joy and inspiration to all. Congratulations on your marriage. Your husband sounds wonderful! We just got back from a trip to the Holy Land this week and offered prayers to all that are going through difficult times. I wish I would have been able to say one for you personally, but will start today. When you have some time and want to see and read something fun and uplifting, check out my website www.lotsofknots.org. We would love to make an extra special blanket for you. I will look for material with fireflies. Stay strong - Love you. Claire Blanchet Landrum
What a fabulous job you are doing on your update to everyone. Thank you for doing that. Praying for healing and that you continue to grow stronger each day. I remember you well from St. Luke's and AHHS. Keep up the good work.
Hi Sarah! I'm not sure if you remember me. Your dad and my mom (Pat Shriver) were good friends in high school, and we used to hang out when we were babies. My mom claims she has a picture of me, you, and Brooke in the bath tub. :0 I think about and pray for you daily. You are so cute and have an awesome spirit. Best, Morgan
Not sure how you do it but you actually look more beautiful now than I have ever seen you. Its like God is glowing from inside of you! I think your no hair look actually just serves to highlight how beautiful your features are! I may be going to get my hair shaved soon too just so that I can look as good as you! Praying for you always from Kenya!
Hi Sarah. We've never met, but we are connected through several people in our lives so I feel as though we're friends! I've loved your blog and have been following for a couple of months. You're a beautiful picture of trust and hope to so many. You truly do shine bright! Our family prays for you daily and is trusting God with you for healing. I work with Community Bible Study and have scores of friends all over the country who are joining us in prayer for you. I'm praying the same as someone else commented: minimal treatment reactions and maximum/complete cancer cell eradication. We seem to already see the first part answered, as your beautiful smiling face and good Dr reports show. We are completely confident God can do the same with the second part and we believe He will! Know that the Robinsons are in your corner, cheering you on and holding you up in prayer. Keep shining bright!! Love, Ellen P.S. Happy Anniversary to you and Eric!
Hi Sarah, I pray for you and Eric every single day on my way to work...my car time in the mornings has become a dedicated time of day to lift you up! Much love and prayers from another sister in Christ -- praying for strength, peace, restoration and complete healing! Love, Laura Smith
Hi Sarah, The firefly cookies were so pretty and delicious! Thank you for your kindness. Still thinking about you and missing your sweet laugh and intelligence. These blogs definitely keep me motivated to "carry-on" teaching children and learning from them everyday, just like you! Love you my dear. Charlotte
Hi ! My name is Jane Daberkow, I am a friend of Amy, Erics mom, heard about your blog through Linda Carlson, one of Erics elementary teachers during a sunday school class. You make me laugh ! and you inspire me! i am praying for your healing. Tell Eric Hi from all of the daberkows. many blessings to you !
ReplyDeletejane
I LOVE your phone messages! I have always been known to leave long, rambling messages, so I love that I finally met some who has that in common with me. Rambling blogs are even better!! Being tired is fine. We get tired when we need rest. You need rest, and so I'm glad you're getting it! So great to hear you laugh, sweet friend! Love you lots! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh how fun. I see my friend Jane wrote above me. I haven't seen her for awhile so hadn't told her but God has a way of letting those prayer warriors know!!! You make me so laugh , you are just too cute. You also have a very very sweet husband(a little prejudiced!) to make you lunch. Praying for very restorative rest when you do lie down. thanks for the blogs. They make me laugh and cry! love you!!!
ReplyDeleteComic relief! Loved your post today. The firefly cookies were precious - almost too good to eat...notice I said almost. They were not only pretty but were very tasty. I'm so sad I was not in the office when you popped in with treats for us!! We are supposed to be sending treats for you. Love you - R
ReplyDeleteHappy one month +1 day anniversary! You look so beautiful in this video! It's amazing how contiguous your smile and laugh are. I didn't have a chance to see your blog yesterday and I felt a little lost last night when I went to sleep. I didn't get my daily dose of Sarah and I felt like something was missing. Again, thank you for sharing your blog with us. It just makes my day a little happier and I know it does the same for Griffin. He comes home everyday to see you! We love you!
ReplyDeleteMade me laugh today!! Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteMichelle wants to start her own blog. I am not sure who would watch it. But, you've inspired her.
Thinking and praying for you.
Love,
Patty & Michelle
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI just found out about your courageous journey and your blog yesterday. I sat down and read and watched it from the first day until today so I could catch up. Your beautiful smile and positive attitude bring joy and inspiration to all. Congratulations on your marriage. Your husband sounds wonderful! We just got back from a trip to the Holy Land this week and offered prayers to all that are going through difficult times. I wish I would have been able to say one for you personally, but will start today. When you have some time and want to see and read something fun and uplifting, check out my website www.lotsofknots.org. We would love to make an extra special blanket for you. I will look for material with fireflies. Stay strong - Love you. Claire Blanchet Landrum
What a fabulous job you are doing on your update to everyone. Thank you for doing that. Praying for healing and that you continue to grow stronger each day. I remember you well from St. Luke's and AHHS. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! I'm not sure if you remember me. Your dad and my mom (Pat Shriver) were good friends in high school, and we used to hang out when we were babies. My mom claims she has a picture of me, you, and Brooke in the bath tub. :0 I think about and pray for you daily. You are so cute and have an awesome spirit.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Morgan
Sarah-
ReplyDeleteNot sure how you do it but you actually look more beautiful now than I have ever seen you. Its like God is glowing from inside of you! I think your no hair look actually just serves to highlight how beautiful your features are! I may be going to get my hair shaved soon too just so that I can look as good as you! Praying for you always from Kenya!
Love,
Courtney
Hi Sarah.
ReplyDeleteWe've never met, but we are connected through several people in our lives so I feel as though we're friends! I've loved your blog and have been following for a couple of months. You're a beautiful picture of trust and hope to so many. You truly do shine bright! Our family prays for you daily and is trusting God with you for healing. I work with Community Bible Study and have scores of friends all over the country who are joining us in prayer for you. I'm praying the same as someone else commented: minimal treatment reactions and maximum/complete cancer cell eradication. We seem to already see the first part answered, as your beautiful smiling face and good Dr reports show. We are completely confident God can do the same with the second part and we believe He will! Know that the Robinsons are in your corner, cheering you on and holding you up in prayer. Keep shining bright!! Love, Ellen
P.S. Happy Anniversary to you and Eric!
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI pray for you and Eric every single day on my way to work...my car time in the mornings has become a dedicated time of day to lift you up! Much love and prayers from another sister in Christ -- praying for strength, peace, restoration and complete healing!
Love,
Laura Smith
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThe firefly cookies were so pretty and delicious! Thank you for your kindness. Still thinking about you and missing your sweet laugh and intelligence. These blogs definitely keep me motivated to "carry-on" teaching children and learning from them everyday, just like you!
Love you my dear.
Charlotte