Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Absolutely love your scarf!! That is beautiful and you look so beautiful in it! I have never prayed for 1 hour for one particular thing so I kept thinking I wouldn't be able to but God is amazing and the Holy spirit just kept speaking things. It was a joy to be able to pray! Thank you for allowing so many to be able to give that gift to you. So glad you had such a fun week end!!! Thank you for your precious words today. SO very true! much love
Sweet Sarah, The 29th would have been my parents 76th anniversary. That may not seem important except that they were both people of deep faith and a strong belief in the power of prayer so, I have prayed for you and implored them to intercede wherever they are able, with all the saints in heaven to plead for your miracle. May angel wings be wrapped around you as you have your tests. God bless, Mimi March
Michael and I just watched this together as we prepare to eat dinner. We are so thankful for your words and your insight into marriage. We love you and are honored to be prayer warriors for you. :) Love, Jess
How wonderful that you referred to "smiling at the future" from Prov 31! Bruce and I have been blessed with an amazing marriage for almost 38 years and for more than half that time, "Smiling at our future" has been one of our special sayings with each other, referring to that verse. We've been through many joys, but also some very deep waters as well and the Lord is always faithful. So, to you and Eric...we are smiling at your future with you, committed to continue praying for you and trusting Him with your situation...filled with hopeful expectation. It is an honor to stand with you! Love, Ellen
Dear Sarah So glad that you had such a fab weekend, a good idea to spend future ones hanging out with Eric."Smiling at your future" is a deep and meaningful phrase and we will be praying for that for you too especially this week.
Absolutely love your scarf!! That is beautiful and you look so beautiful in it! I have never prayed for 1 hour for one particular thing so I kept thinking I wouldn't be able to but God is amazing and the Holy spirit just kept speaking things. It was a joy to be able to pray! Thank you for allowing so many to be able to give that gift to you. So glad you had such a fun week end!!! Thank you for your precious words today. SO very true! much love
ReplyDeleteSweet Sarah, The 29th would have been my parents 76th anniversary. That may not seem important except that they were both people of deep faith and a strong belief in the power of prayer so, I have prayed for you and implored them to intercede wherever they are able, with all the saints in heaven to plead for your miracle. May angel wings be wrapped around you as you have your tests. God bless, Mimi March
ReplyDeleteMichael and I just watched this together as we prepare to eat dinner. We are so thankful for your words and your insight into marriage. We love you and are honored to be prayer warriors for you. :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Jess
Missed you over the weekend. So glad you took time to savor the sweet stuff. You are my hero.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you referred to "smiling at the future" from Prov 31! Bruce and I have been blessed with an amazing marriage for almost 38 years and for more than half that time, "Smiling at our future" has been one of our special sayings with each other, referring to that verse. We've been through many joys, but also some very deep waters as well and the Lord is always faithful. So, to you and Eric...we are smiling at your future with you, committed to continue praying for you and trusting Him with your situation...filled with hopeful expectation. It is an honor to stand with you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Ellen
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you had such a fab weekend, a good idea to spend future ones hanging out with Eric."Smiling at your future" is a deep and meaningful phrase and we will be praying for that for you too especially this week.
Love and prayers
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England