Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17th

12 comments:

  1. Oh man! I don't know if it's pregnancy hormones or what, but I'm crying at your sweet words! It's so easy to stress the small/ silly things in everyday life and completely overlook all of the wonderful things going on in my life!! Thank you for reminding me of that:)
    I'm so glad you had a good time with your parents today and had a good experience with your dress fitting. You will look absolutely beautiful... I can't wait to see pictures :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    I'm learning how to post a comment. Amy is at my right arm.
    We are so glad to see you every day and hear how you are and what you have to say. We just know God is working a miracle that will give you a new life and a wonderful healing to bring you fullness of life and a wonderful life with Eric. We pray everyday for healing.
    Love to you and Eric,
    G&G McKibbin

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, a true inspiration, my friend! I'm so glad the dress situation worked out so perfectly! I can't wait to see you in it; you're going to be drop-dead-gorgeous!!! I continue praying for you daily, and sharing your story with others. It is unreal how many people you have inspired. That goes to show how special and wonderful you are. I can't wait to get well so I can see you!!! This cold keeps lingering, AAH! I miss you tons!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto -- Beautiful. Still praying for you that good health returns. You look great. And I know your November wedding will be beautiful. I look forward to your blog and always look at it at night before I go to sleep. Thousands of people are getting inspired by you Sarah.

    Good Night! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog for about a month now and there is not a day that goes by that you do not cross my mind and my prayers. You are so inspirational and positive. I loved hearing about your dress fitting and I hope you post pictures of your beautiful wedding celebration. You look really cute in your scarves and hat! I hope you enjoy your weekend and I look forward to reading about your progress. Keeping you in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dear Sarah. I love your inspirational message today. There's always time to be thankful for the blessings we have been given in this life. And, enjoying our loved ones, friends, family and being in Nature are so important.

    I appreciate the reminder today.
    Love you very much.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sarah
    Thank you for sharing your lovely day with us as ever what you have to say is so spot on and so profound. We find your blogs moving and inspirational and we are so blessed because you share them with us. You are in our thoughts here and we continue to pray for you every day.

    Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah,
    Sorry it's taken me so long to post a comment. We have been checking your blog out weekly. You are an inspiration to us all. We are sending healing prayers your way. You are such a blessing.....God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there I have so been praying you have an awesome weekend with your family. Cancer so puts things in perspective and God shows us what is truely important!! Thanks for sharing!! much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah! My name is Elizabeth and I am Jillian Pawelek-Rountree's cousin on her mom's side. I saw your story on her FB account page a while back and check your blog every night. I live in San Antonio and I believe we're close to the same age. You've reminded me each day to be so thankful for the simple things. You have been such a blessing. All my friends and family, church, and my mommy groups are praying for you and your full healing! I think about you so much throughout the day...I hope you can feel it! Hope to meet you in person one day! Blessings and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah,

    I'm so glad you had a great day with your mom and dad. I can only imagine how beautiful you looked! All of us at Woodridge have you in our hearts, and see your light shine in your beautiful mom. Here's to lovely days ahead.

    Suzanne Rea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sarah,

    You continue to be an inspiration to me, someone who you've never met in person. You have a light that radiates through your videos! Praying with you for healing and to be able to recognize those God moments and blessings in our lives! What an impact your words have made on me tonight... I can't wait to journal the moments in which I absolutely know that God is faithful and loving. Thank you for sharing your journey.
    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete