Friday, September 3, 2010

September - Devotional

7 comments:

  1. i think you have found your calling...loving your weekly devotionals! you also have 19,321 hits on your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, thanks for reading to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    You don't know me but I have been following your blog for about 2 weeks now. A friend of mine, who happens to be a friend of one of your friends, posted a link to your blog on her facebook wall.

    Just wanted to tell you that you ARE shining SO bright! Thank you for sharing your journey with your friends and strangers like me! I pray for you daily and am amazed at your beauty. The best compliment, I feel, a Christian could receive is for someone to say "you are a reflection of God." Sarah, you are just that.

    Please continue to post! Reading...or watching whatcha got is something i look forward to everyday! :)

    Haley Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Sarah,
    Check out the video at www.meadowwoodelementary.blogspot.com

    You were on our minds all day long today!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sarah-I really enjoyed your devotional and it really hits home with me. I first heard a similar devotional from one of my yoga teachers when I first learning the practice of yoga. It is so true that if we give ourselves the rest that our soul needs that we can tune in and hear the whispers of the universe. Those messages will stay with us as we move through our days and they will influence our thoughts and actions. You are such an incredible person to share this with all of us so thank you! I pray that you continue to experience this rest within your spirit. Thanks for continuing to share your journey with all of us! Love-Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem! I was just thinking the other day that we need more down time to be able to just think. We have so many electronics that make it easy to entertain ourselves when waiting in lines, etc. that I feel like we don't spend any time just thinking. Thinking about who we are, where our lives are going, how could we be better people etc. AND PRAY! I especially love the image of the pond with no ripples.
    Always praying for you,
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read to you while you were at Woodridge, and now you are reading to me! What a beautiful, meaningful poem. Thank you for sharing it with so many.
    Please know that we are praying for you. You were an amazing,precious little girl, and now you are an even more amazing, precious young woman that is sharing God's love and grace in such a selfless way. You are showing us all how to live as God wants us to - one day at a time.
    Much love,
    Nancy Weichert Wallace

    ReplyDelete