Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
God continues to shine through you and strengthen you. I am amazed at the food! What a gift from God. Your book we talked about shipped today so you should get it next week. So praying for minimal side effects and maximal killing of all cancer cells. love you.
Gray was thrilled to see you at school. Our school is so lucky to have you. We're praying for you daily and can't wait for you to come back. I hope you were able to see some of the demolition--it's wild.
You just light up a room without even trying and your smile can brighten up even the darkest of days! Thank you for letting us be a part of your life and your miracle! Have a wonderful Saturday! Love Debbie & Griffin
I just wanted you to know that my day is not complete until I check in and see what news of you...God has surely put you in our hearts. And looking at the counter on your blog tells me that He has put you on many, many hearts. You are shining bright, little one! I am so happy about your appetite! What a blessing! And I love how you are keeping watch of God's faithfulness...that is surely "homework" for all of us! Love, Diana and Jack Wisdom
I know we don't know each other very well, but I am so encouraged by your faith in the Lord. Thank you.
The journal idea is so great. I actually just started doing the exact same thing. It definitely reminds you of the many blessings that are for some reason easily forgettable.
Sarah, you look beautiful like always.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you every day.
Love, Maria
Appetite is good...blessings abound. The aura of Sarah was left at MWE. Kids were still talking about your visit today. We love you!
ReplyDeleteGod continues to shine through you and strengthen you. I am amazed at the food! What a gift from God. Your book we talked about shipped today so you should get it next week. So praying for minimal side effects and maximal killing of all cancer cells. love you.
ReplyDeleteGray was thrilled to see you at school. Our school is so lucky to have you. We're praying for you daily and can't wait for you to come back. I hope you were able to see some of the demolition--it's wild.
ReplyDeleteYou just light up a room without even trying and your smile can brighten up even the darkest of days! Thank you for letting us be a part of your life and your miracle! Have a wonderful Saturday! Love Debbie & Griffin
ReplyDeleteI just wanted you to know that my day is not complete until I check in and see what news of you...God has surely put you in our hearts. And looking at the counter on your blog tells me that He has put you on many, many hearts. You are shining bright, little one! I am so happy about your appetite! What a blessing! And I love how you are keeping watch of God's faithfulness...that is surely "homework" for all of us! Love, Diana and Jack Wisdom
ReplyDeleteI know we don't know each other very well, but I am so encouraged by your faith in the Lord. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThe journal idea is so great. I actually just started doing the exact same thing. It definitely reminds you of the many blessings that are for some reason easily forgettable.