Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Hi Sarah! I love this blog and being able to keep up with your journey. It sounds like yesterday was a G-O-O-D day all around..I'm so glad! I also love the story of the man you met and his reminder that miracles do happen! Thinking about you a lot. XOXO
You have put a smile on my face and a happy thought in my heart! Life looks good on you, Sarah! Glad you are happy, active, and feeling the healing power of prayer. May you continue to be blessed, for you are a blessing to us all!
How amazing God is putting these miracle people in your life. What an encouragement God keeps sending your way to keep up the good fight and to run this race with perseverance! much love
SO glad you got to go on your walk!! I'm sure it was the first of many in the upcoming cooler weather!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! I love this blog and being able to keep up with your journey. It sounds like yesterday was a G-O-O-D day all around..I'm so glad! I also love the story of the man you met and his reminder that miracles do happen! Thinking about you a lot. XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou have put a smile on my face and a happy thought in my heart! Life looks good on you, Sarah! Glad you are happy, active, and feeling the healing power of prayer. May you continue to be blessed, for you are a blessing to us all!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing God is putting these miracle people in your life. What an encouragement God keeps sending your way to keep up the good fight and to run this race with perseverance! much love
ReplyDeleteHalleluia! We never know when or why God puts angels in our lives!
ReplyDelete