Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
I couldn't agree more than God is not finished with you. All the prayers in the world for you, my friend! I think about you ALL THE TIME, but I will be thinking and praying even harder on the 29th. It is such a comfort to come home from a busy day and hear your peaceful, uplifting words of devotion. It resets my brain to where it should be. Thanks for that. I love you! xoxo
Sarah, I'm not sure if your mom told you my nephew was diagnosed with a stage 4 cancer when he was 19. He went through some very rough times, and it was hard for all of us to understand why he had to go through this trial. And yes, we prayed for a miracle - and one was delivered! I can't even pretend to understand God's plan for you, but I know He has used you to touch my heart, as well as many others. I know He is by your side and will give you stength. You are in my prayers. Pam
Dear Sarah, Beautiful reading and yes, God has much planned for you I am sure. Gee whiz we need more people like you -- My friends who know about your journey pray for you. Next Wednesday is a big day for you and yes, prayers will go out to you for good news. I trust that God performs wondrous miracles. Your scarf is so pretty - it coordinates very well with the picture on the wall :) Peace and blessings. Kathleen
Dear Sarah A beautiful reading, you are in our thoughts and prayers every day but specially on 29 along with those of everyone else here at our church in Brighton.
I couldn't agree more than God is not finished with you. All the prayers in the world for you, my friend! I think about you ALL THE TIME, but I will be thinking and praying even harder on the 29th. It is such a comfort to come home from a busy day and hear your peaceful, uplifting words of devotion. It resets my brain to where it should be. Thanks for that. I love you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking and praying for you every day but on the 29th will be harder.
Love, Maria
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if your mom told you my nephew was diagnosed with a stage 4 cancer when he was 19. He went through some very rough times, and it was hard for all of us to understand why he had to go through this trial. And yes, we prayed for a miracle - and one was delivered! I can't even pretend to understand God's plan for you, but I know He has used you to touch my heart, as well as many others. I know He is by your side and will give you stength. You are in my prayers.
Pam
Dear Sarah, Beautiful reading and yes, God has much planned for you I am sure. Gee whiz we need more people like you -- My friends who know about your journey pray for you. Next Wednesday is a big day for you and yes, prayers will go out to you for good news. I trust that God performs wondrous miracles.
ReplyDeleteYour scarf is so pretty - it coordinates very well with the picture on the wall :) Peace and blessings. Kathleen
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteA beautiful reading, you are in our thoughts and prayers every day but specially on 29 along with those of everyone else here at our church in Brighton.
Love and prayers
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, Englnd