I said the wrong date on the video. I recorded the video, today September 16th! (Remember no editing here!)
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
You can bring your art back to your classroom to decorate! You'll have lots of room in the new school. I'm so glad you are finding some fun things to do and are able to do them...more blessings. Blessings abound. We get to meet our WITS writer next week. It won't be the same without you. I'll let you know when we are doing it. Hey - maybe we can Skype you in!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I really think you should use all those wonderful, creative juices to write a children's book. Perhaps a firefly who overcomes adversity to shine another day could be the main character?? Love that you're enjoying life and engaging in fun activities. We miss you!!
ReplyDeleteHow about "Peaces of Hope"? Just a thought for you! Can't wait to see some of those beautiful pieces! Take care!
ReplyDeletewe loved the cookies!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletethey were adorable and perfect the kiddos didn't know if they were allowed to eat it.
it was delicious and great.
we have something to show you
We had the cookies yesterday. I thought they were really good with the sparkles on them! Get well soon. Love, Harrison
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see your ceramics! :)
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah-I'm so glad to hear that you are attending the ceramics class and regaining your strength. We continue to think of you and pray for you each day. Love, Elizabeth, Sean and Ryan
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah-I'm so glad to hear that you are attending the ceramics class and regaining your strength. We continue to think of you and pray for you each day. Love, Elizabeth, Sean and Ryan
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeleteWe feel so blessed to log into your blogs each day,which are a true joy, so glad you are enjoying the ceramics. We continue to pray for you every day on this side of the atlantic. I share the content of your blogs every sunday at church and evryone feels as if they know you even although you've never met.
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England
What an awesome God moment!!! God is so great to provide those moments when we need encouragement! I think of that verse that I wrote earlier " My God shall supply all your needs according to his glorious riches in Jesus Christ." He so blessed you! I am so excited for you. I used to do ceramics and so loved it! God will show you what to do with all your creations! much love
ReplyDelete