Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
September 7th
Just click the play sign and the movie should start! :o)
Hey, girlie...can't wait to see you tomorrow. I hope that darn rain doesn't keep you away. You look really good today - happy and back to your smiley self. Marla's chinchillas had triplets over the weekend!! They are so precious. One of them has some issues and may need an IEP!! She had to take them home tonight so the momma will take care of them so you won't get to see them - aaahhh!!!
Robye, you crack me up! Sarah, you have the best attitude and spirit of anyone I have ever known! Glad you had such a fabulous rainy day! And Christina, if that is you being overzealous with exclamations, then perhaps I should chill out with mine. Just sayin'!! :)
Hey, girlie...can't wait to see you tomorrow. I hope that darn rain doesn't keep you away. You look really good today - happy and back to your smiley self. Marla's chinchillas had triplets over the weekend!! They are so precious. One of them has some issues and may need an IEP!! She had to take them home tonight so the momma will take care of them so you won't get to see them - aaahhh!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. What a wonderful surprise! Give Elisabeth a hug for me! Wow, I like exclamation points today.
ReplyDeleteRobye, you crack me up! Sarah, you have the best attitude and spirit of anyone I have ever known! Glad you had such a fabulous rainy day! And Christina, if that is you being overzealous with exclamations, then perhaps I should chill out with mine. Just sayin'!! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fantastic day. :) You are so vibrant and beautiful and MOST definitely shining bright! Praying for you all the time! xoxo Jess
ReplyDeleteHow awesome that your friend came out to surprise you!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, the rain was CRAZINESS!