Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah for sharing. You continue to be an inspiration to me. Beautiful tree.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sweet Sarah:
    I am so glad you are coming back to your normal life.
    The wedding pictures are beautiful.
    I like your Christmas tree, for me too is the best time of the year.
    We are thinking and praying for you always.
    Love, Maria and family.

    Love, Maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear Sarah so precious to hear your words of faith while you have been walking thru this valley. So grateful for the peace God enveloped you in. He is our rock and refuge. Love your tree! I carried mine in from the garage last night ha. I absolutely loved the slide show! WOW what awesome moments she captured! Wonderful memories for a lifetime! much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs.Chidgey,
    We are all keeping you in our prayers.
    I am so glad that you are feeling better.
    Hope that you are having a great Christmas season so far!!! I can tell with your beautiful Christmas tree in the background!!

    Love,
    Morgan Pierce :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see you and hear your words of encouragement. I miss you at work, and I know many others do as well. My thoughts are with you, hoping you continue to feel better.
    Love you.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continuing to seek Him daily Sarah...thanks for the encouragement...and frequently lifting YOU up as we do. My husband and I pray for you very every morning as we walk. We've added you to our family prayers when we pray for our kids, since we came to know about you through our Kate. We agree completely that all will be well because He is faithful and trustworthy.

    Your tree is lovely!! Christmas is the best for so many reasons, most of all for Jesus. Rest assured that you steadfastly remain in Robinson prayers. Merry Christmas to you and Eric...you are shining bright! Love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, you always send your blog viewers off with a blessing, THANK YOU. I need your words. Thank you for reminding me that we do have to seek and pursue a relationship with God and the Spirit in order to encounter all that is and live eternally!

    Love love

    A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sarah
    What a beautiful tree, so glad to hear that you are returning to some normalcy and doing normal christmassy things.

    You remain in our thoughts and our prayers

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete