Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31 - My Wig

A fun entry:




Prayer Needed:  Tomorrow morning I am going in to MDA for x-rays of my hips to see if I have fractures.  Please pray for the pain to subside.  Thank you.

23 comments:

  1. All of us love the wig. Brayden can't stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.chidgey wow thats a bright wig i miss u so much and i love u with all my heart and i want to give u a big hug love u with all my heart chandler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was close with the long red hair look. You look like the hair dresser girls off of Grease! CUTE CUTE Very sad to hear of the increased pain and possible fx. THe Lord is your refuge and strength, a very help in time of need. Continuing to pour out my heart for you. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah
    Brilliant wig - wow !
    Praying for an easing of your pain and hopefully no fractures. Will be thinking of you tomorow at MDA.

    Shine firefly, shine bright

    Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  5. In honor of Paris' recent arrest: that's hot!
    Love you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,
    I LOVE the wig! Hot pink is definitely your color. I've been thinking about you and continuously praying for you, and I have all the faith in the world that you can fight this! And with that wig, it's no question you'll look fabulous (and super fun) while doing so. Keeping you in my thoughts!

    Love always,
    Katie Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How could you not be cheery with bright pink hair?! You're hilarious. Laughing in the face of cancer--awesome. I think the pain in your hips is the chemicals killing the cancer cells. We've been praying for God's great wrath to come down on all your cancer cells. I trust in Him and will continue to pray for easing of your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I know you'd go for a fun wig like that--LOVE IT!!! I've always had a secret desire to have purple hair. Lovin' the pink on you lady!! Praying for no fractures, and that the pain subsides. Also praying that all other icky side-effects are minimal so that you and your hot wig (perhaps I'll get a purple wig and be your sidekick; maybe we can even use super hero names and fully embrace our alter egos)can go out and paint the town and fill your days with nothing but smiles!! If you aren't up for painting the town, I'll just be forced to bring the town to you. Purple wig and all. Love you friend!
    -Court

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah,

    Thinking of you and Eric! So glad to see a smile on your face today:)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girlie Girl, that pink hair is the cutest!! You're so amazing; still my spiritual mentor, that's for sure.
    I love you ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah,
    We will have to change the dress code at MWE. You will be required to wear your sassy pink wig when you are back in the classroom with your kiddos - and that nasty cancer is ggoonnee!! Praying for no fractures and for pain to vanish.
    Love, Robye

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one BRIGHT firefly! Thanks for sharing your smile and a giggle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was really, really, really hoping that you'd get a bright hot pink wig! (I almost suggested it) Is that weird!?! And I think the short hair looks super cute on you too! So basically I just wanted to rave on your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah, Love love love the wig! And praying for your health, for your pain to go away. Praying for Eric too and your whole family.
    Peace. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you should wear your wig tomorrow to MDA for your Xrays! All the nurses would love you! It would brighten everyones day!

    The San Antonio girls will be praying for you at 8pm tomorrow.

    -Sarah Halbach

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah, only you would look model-beautiful in a neon pink wig!!!!!! You could walk down a busy street in this wig and the first thought people would instantly have is how stunning you looked in it! Your smile has so much beauty in it!

    I agree and praying along with Judi Campbell about the cause of your hip pain. My oldest, Connor, stopped walking one day when he was 13 months old and was immediately hospitalized. After several test with no results determined, Connor started walking again. Two weeks later it happened again and he went right back into the hospital and was put through more painful testing. Turned out byproducts from the pneumonia he had earlier in the month had settled into his hips and was very painful.

    I loved your wedding portrait and poem! Your wedding keeps getting more special everyday!! Hope you get some great sleep tonight and wake up pain free! You need your hips in top working condition so you can start strutting around town in that HOT wig of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!!! It's exactly the color I would of picked!!!

    Praying for some good news on your hips and that the pain goes away.

    Love you!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of our love to you! Love the pink hair!
    Karina for the Blests

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that wig so much I have one just like it! (So does Amy Lyster - she loved it so much when she saw mine that she got one herself.) So you, Amy and I are the Neon Pink Prayer Warriers! That pink powers prayers like nobody's business!!! Mine are with you, all the time, and specifically that your pain would cease, while our prayers never will. We love you and miss you so much! Thank you for making us smile - you are AMAZING!!!!! In Christ, Debra Harris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sarah,
    Love your sassy new look! You are an awesome person and a real inspiration to me. Stand strong in your faith!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, you have no idea who I am, I actually work with your cousin, Jill. She's my office neighbor and ocassional partner in crime, confidant, Ray of sunshine, etc. This entry made me LOL!! I admire your strong spirit and sense of humor. Hang in there, a lot of us whom you've never met are rooting for you. :) - Ivette

    ReplyDelete